Inscrit le: 01 Mar 2018
|Posté le: Sam 24 Mar 2018, 08:49 Sujet du message: mariners-ichiro-suzuki-jersey
|In the heat of the moment http://www.redsteamproshop.com/reds-barry-larkin-jersey/ , a man tends to let his inhibitions vanish – and he might also let a little common sense vanish, too. That’s why so many men reach for lubricants that aren’t advisable to use on their delicate member skin. Even if they know a particular lubricating agent is not a good idea, they might not really think about the consequences until after the release they wanted so badly is finally achieved. Then they often look at what they have done and wonder just how much good manhood care it will take to overcome that ‘oops.’
Lubricants a man should always avoid
When a man is ready and raring to go, it might not take much to make him reach for something that is definitely inadvisable to use as a lubricant. Here are a few of the most common culprits – and yes, some of them seem quite odd!
1. Shampoo or conditioner. Rare is the man who hasn’t reached for one of these so-called lubricants when feeling frisky in the shower. The good news is that most formulations are moisturizing, so a guy has little to worry about – right? Wrong. Shampoo and conditioners can dry out the skin very quickly, leaving a man feeling quite irritated by the time he hops out of the shower.
2. Soap. Just as with shampoo or conditioner http://www.redsteamproshop.com/reds-anthony-desclafani-jersey/ , soap has drying qualities. Even that ultra-moisture bar can leave skin feeling rough and dry when the shower is over. Besides that, a little lather doesn’t go a long way – instead, it must be replenished often, which can easily ruin the mood.
3. Sunscreen. Some sunscreens are creamy, much like lotion – so why not? If it’s the only thing handy, that is. But remember that sunscreens contain quite a few chemicals, the better to prevent those harmful rays from causing damage to the skin. Those chemicals were never meant to be used on the most sensitive areas. It’s safe to say a dry http://www.redsteamproshop.com/reds-adam-duvall-jersey/ , peeling member will result.
4. Muscle ointments. If a little tingle is nice, a lot must be better, right? Many a man has told the harrowing tale of grabbing his muscle rub and using it on his member, only to find that the burning, stinging sensation isn’t nearly as delightful when it’s used on the more sensitive skin. Men who try this tend to try it only once.
5. Shaving cream. Though shaving cream won’t hurt the member (as many a manscaper can attest), using it as a lubricant for some self-pleasuring action can lead to unintended consequences. In addition to the possibly dry member issue, a man might experience irritation http://www.redsteamproshop.com/hats/ , pain in the urethra, and serious redness.
6. Shortening or oil. Getting frisky in the kitchen? While food play can certainly have its merits, using shortening and the like to self-fondle is simply asking for a mess of trouble. It’s not necessarily going to hurt the member if it is used from time to time, but the mess it leaves behind – and how thoroughly a man must clean his member to remove it – could easily lead to the irritation he doesn’t want.
7. Some lotions. Many a man who wants to get it on solo will reach for the lotion on the bedside table. Some lotions are just fine for this purpose. Others, however, contain a plethora of ingredients a man doesn’t want anywhere near his member. Pay attention to labels and search for a lotion that has more natural ingredients if the idea is to use it as a lubricant.
A man who has gotten a little too frisky with questionable lubricants might have some damage to remedy. In that case, a powerful male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil http://www.redsteamproshop.com/t-shirts/ , which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can ensure his member stays as healthy as possible. The use of healing vitamins and nutrients in a Shea butter base can help soothe, ease and protect the member that has met with an unfortunate lubricant situation.
RIO DE JANEIRO, March 3 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's economy shrank 3.8 percent in 2015, marking its worst performance in 25 years, the state statistics institute (IBGE) reported Thursday.
"The rate of -3.8 percent is the lowest ... since 1990," when the economy contracted 4.3 percent, said INGE's Rebeca Palis La Rocque http://www.redsteamproshop.com/hoodie/ , according to Brazilian news network Globo.
Latin America's largest economy saw gross domestic product (GDP) contract by 1.4 percent in the fourth quarter last year, capping nine previous months of negative growth.
According to IBGE, Brazilian goods and services generated a total of 5.9 trillion reais (some 1.51 billion U.S. dollars) in 2015.
Per capita GDP registered 28,876 reais (7,425 dollars), or 4.6 percent less than in 2014.
"Only the agricultural sector grew in 2015," expanding 1.8 percent http://www.redsteamproshop.com/customized/ , driven by an increase in soy (11.9 percent) and corn (7.3 percent), Globo said.
Still, agricultural performance was the worst since 2012, when it fell 3.1 percent.
The services sector shrank 2.7 percent compared to the year before, and the industrial sector contracted 6.2 percent, affected by a nearly 8 percent contraction in construction.
"Construction dropped significantly," La Rocque said http://www.redsteamproshop.com/ , due to lower activity in both infrastructure building and real estate.
The construction sector dipped 7.6 percent and manufacturing, 9.7 percent, driven down by lower automobile, machinery and electric appliance production.
Oil, gas and mining fared better, "helping to cushion the fall" in economic activity, said the news agency.
In general http://www.redsteamproshop.com/reds-zack-cozart-jersey/ , the numbers show economic growth has come to a "sudden standstill," the IBGE indicated.
After hitting 7.6 percent growth in 2010, Brazil's GDP took a nosedive in 2011 (3.9) and has been more or less sliding since -- 1.9 percent in 2012, 3 percent in 2013, and 0.1 percent in 2014.
In 2015, the government registered a fiscal deficit of som. http://www.wholesalecheapnhljerseysonline.com/ Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Throwback MLB Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap College Basketball Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys